RE: COVID-19 Containment Procedures
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
To protect the health of our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic,
Papillon Cycles is implementing the following store policies effective immediately:
• Store occupancy will be limited to 1 customer at a time. Additional customers will
be asked to queue in front of the store and wait to be served.
• Customers must call to make an appointment.
• Once in-store, customers will be asked not to touch any merchandise unless
under the direct supervision of an employee.
• Bicycles will have their contact surfaces (seats, grips, shifters, brake levers, and
top tubes) disinfected before being handled by employees.
• Additional personal protective equipment (gloves, respirators, etc) is being
provided to employees for their protection.
In addition to these measures, we are also making the following announcements:
• Due to a significant increase in traffic, our service department’s schedule is full
until early April.
• The store will continue to operate on our reduced winter schedule until further
• All group rides and maintenance classes are canceled until further notice.
• The store will be closed on Monday, March 30th and Tuesday, March 31st for
cleaning and inventory management.
• These measures will remain in place indefinitely and are subject to change as the
pandemic unfolds. We appreciate your patience during these uncertain times.
– Papillon Cycles